Lori A Andrus is a crystal shaman and soulful traveler who empowers heart-centered individuals to create vibrant, joy-filled and deeply rooted life by working with crystals and ancient shamanic practices for healing and transformation.
Through her creative and inspiring online programs, Lori weaves the transformational practices of ceremony, shamanic journeying, divination, and sacred creation to bridges the spiritual and physical worlds and awaken individuals to their true inner brilliance.
Lori is the Crystal Shaman School and the host of Rooted Life Radio where she shares practical ways to bring crystal wisdom and shamanism into your everyday life.
Lori holds a Bachelors of Science Degree in Psychology and a Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy. She is a Graduate of The Four Winds Healing the Light Body School, a Reiki Master/Teacher, and a crystal healer. Lori’s jewelry designs have been featured in Spirituality & Health magazine, selected as Best of Show at the International New Age Trade Show, and her creations are worn by women and men throughout the world as they move through their transformational journey.
Lori has traveled extensively throughout Peru to study with the high mountain shamans learning practices for ceremony, activating sacred landscapes, and working with the spirit of the land. She is inspired by sacred landscapes and frequently embarks on personal pilgrimages to sacred sites throughout the United States and the world.
Certifications and Other Areas of Study:
- The Art of Living – don Theo (2018)
- Crystal Reiki Master Certification – Lisa Powers (2018)
- Physical Geology – University of WI, Green Bay (2017)
- Working with the Khuya Misa – Adolfo Ttito Condori (2016)
- Active Dreaming: The Essential Training – Robert Moss (2015)
- nu Icon: the movie – featured nu Icon – Laura Hollick (2015)
- Marie Forleo: B School Alumni (2015)
- Writing from the Soul – Dr. Wayne Dyer and Reid Tracey (2014)
- Transformational Author Experience – Christine Kloser (2013)
- nu Icon Mentorship Program + Private Mentoring – Laura Hollick (2011 -2013)
- Write, Speak, & Promote : Become a Mover & Shaker – Reid Tracey, Cheryl Richardson, Louise Hay (2011)
- JourneyDance™ Teacher Training – Toni Bergins (2010)
- Via Illuminate (Program Assistant) – The Four Winds Society (2010)
- Teaching Assistant for the Healing the Light Body Program – The Four Winds Society (2009 – 2010)
- Mastery of Time – The Four Winds Society (2008)
- Altomesayok Expedition: Sacred Valley of Peru – Rainbow Jaguar Institute, Jose Luis Herrera (2008)
- Certified Shamanic Energy Healer – The Four Winds Society – Healing the Light Body School (2008)
- Munay-ki Rites – The Four Winds Society, John Effland (2007)
- Certified Energy Practitioner – Spiritual Mastery and Energy Healing with Martina Schmidt (2006)
- Reiki Master – Golden Light Healing (2004)
photo by Kevin Thom
After 8 AMAZING years of creating Journey Jewels jewelry, the time has come for this jewelry journey to be complete and for me to step into the next expression of my shamanic crystal path.
It has been an incredible honor and joy to be your jewelry artist.
I know some of you are new to Journey Jewels and many of you have been enjoying my creations long before Journey Jewels.
I thank you for your love and support!
This transition is leading me to offer new programs, services and classes in the areas of crystals and shamanism. And I’m so excited to teacher and guide men and women who are ready deepen their spiritual mastery through work with crystals and shamanism.
In fall, the doors will open to Crystal Shaman School.
If you’re feeling called, I would LOVE for you to join me.
Sign up for my newsletter and program updates here: https://loriaandrus.com/crystal-challenge/
Lori’s work has been featured here . . .